Custom Pet Doors
A Practical Pet Door That Fits You And Your Pets Lifestyle!
Do you wish there was a way for your pet to let themselves in and out of house without you having to personally open the door for them? Are you tires of your old drafty pet door letting cold air and bugs into your home? We are here to help! Call us today to learn about our patio pet door conversion system!
Dick’s Rancho Glass is a dealer for Pet Door Guys Company. The pet door insert is a complete system that replaces the glass in the sliding or fixed panel of your patio door with an insert that has a pet door built in. The unique mounting system is built to the exact width, height and thickness of your existing glass unit and required no special fasteners. It’s that easy!
High Quality Pet Doors
Built of the highest quality material, each pet door conversion kit features air-filled, and double-pane safety glass, with options for LowE-272, or LowE-366 and for gray or bronze tint.
Pet Freedom Means Your Freedom!
Pets go back and forth when they want to. And it’s not just convenience. Consider energy savings over continual opening and closing a sliding door during hot and cold seasons. It’s the best-looking, most energy efficient pet door you can buy.
Your patio pet door conversion system will:
- Allow your sliding door to slide, lock and function the same.
- Allow your screen to work normally.
- Maintain your doors built in efficiency. The system comes with new double pane safety glass. Your weather stripping still lines up and seals properly.
- Allow Secondary locks and alarms to work without modification.
- Maintain full unobstructed view.
- Easy to remove. If you sell your home or no longer have a pet, the original glass can be re-installed in minutes.
- Featuring the Endura Flap by Patio Pacific. One of the best pet door products on the market. The Endura flap features an insulated flap design with 3-sided weather strip. The flap is adjustable for tension. Increase the magnets in windy conditions or reduce tension for smaller pets ease of use. This door is great in colder climates, but is the energy efficient choice in any climate.